1) Login – Write down your IG username and password and log in to your account via the app. … The app also lets you choose them all with one click to ease the process. 3) Mass Delete – Click on the blue circle with a thunder icon at the bottom left corner. A few options will open up, click “Delete” to get it done.
How do you delete on Instagram?
Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete my Instagram account step by step?
How to permanently delete your account?
- Step 1: Open Instagram from a mobile browser or computer.
- Step 2: Now, login to your account.
- Step 3: Then, go to the ‘delete your account’ page.
- Step 4: Choose an option from the dropdown menu next to ‘why are you deleting your account? …
- Step 5: Then, re-enter your password.
Can I delete a single picture on Instagram?
Adam Mosseri, the head of Instagram, introduced the new update in a brief Twitter video post and demonstrated how it works on his iPhone. Users simply need to tap to edit the carousel post, swipe across to the image they want to remove, and press the delete button on the top left of the screen.
Where is dashboard on Instagram?
To access the dashboard, log into Instagram and navigate to your Instagram business profile. Once you have access to the dashboard, you’ll see a link near the top of your profile that reads View Professional Dashboard.
Can you delete a slide on Instagram?
After visiting your Instagram account profile, click on the Multiple Slide photo upload you created earlier. Next, click the three-dot icon in the top right corner of your Instagram. Then select the “Delete” or “Delete” menu.
Why can’t I delete post on Instagram?
Via Android or iOS
Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. Select the appropriate image in your album, touch the “…” button and then press “Delete” to confirm. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do you delete a 2nd Instagram account?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.