How do I edit my store on Facebook Mobile?
To set it up, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Page and click on “Edit Call Now” (or Edit Button link, if you want to change an existing one)
- Choose your desired call to action: Shop Now.
How do I change the price on my shop on Facebook?
To update the availability, prices and inventory count of items in your data feed: Open your data feed file.
Edit availability and prices of items in a data feed
- Availability: Edit the availability field. …
- Price: Edit the price field. …
- Sale price: Add a sale_price field.
How do I remove items from my Facebook shop?
To delete a collection from your Facebook Page shop:
- On your Facebook Page, click Publishing Tools.
- Find Shop in the side menu and click Collections.
- Check the box for the collection you want to delete, click Actions and select Delete Collections.
- To proceed, click Delete collection to remove it from your shop.
How do I change my catalog on Facebook store?
Manage a Catalog in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
How do I add a shop section to my Facebook page?
Adding A Shop Section To Your Facebook Page
To add a Shop section you need to go to your Page’s settings, select the “Template and Tabs” section and click on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page. Scroll to find the “Shop” tab and click the add button.
How do I add website products to my Facebook shop?
When you visit a new Shop tab on your Page, you’ll be asked to set up Commerce Manager. During setup, select an existing catalogue or create a new one to hold your inventory. You can then add and manage your products in Catalogue Manager.
How do I change my checkout on Facebook Shop 2021?
To change your checkout method:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- In the left-hand menu, click Settings.
- Click Checkout Method.
- Find the checkout method you want to update and click.
- Choose the checkout method you want. …
- Click Change in the top-right.
- Follow the steps to complete your change. …
- Click Confirm.
How much does a Facebook shop cost UK?
At the moment, it’s free to create a Facebook Shop. Once you start selling, Facebook may charge ‘selling fees’, which include things like taxes and the cost of payment processing.
How do I open Facebook catalog?
Manage catalogues in Business Manager
- Go to Business settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data sources followed by Catalogues.
- Select your catalogue on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalogue.
How do I access Facebook Business Suite?
To access Business Suite, log into the Facebook account associated with your business. Then, if you’re eligible, you’ll automatically be redirected to Business Suite when you visit business.facebook.com on desktop.