It’s free and easy to upload a video to YouTube, and you can upload as many videos as you want with nearly no limits. You can upload videos from the YouTube website in a browser, or using your mobile app on a phone. You can choose to make videos public or private, and enter descriptions and tags for each video.
How do you upload videos on YouTube from your phone?
How to Upload Videos to YouTube with an Android Phone
- Activate the phone’s Wi-Fi. …
- From the Apps Menu screen, choose the Gallery app.
- View the video you want to upload. …
- Touch the Share button, and choose YouTube from the menu.
- Fill in the blanks to describe the video. …
- Touch the Upload button.
Why can’t I upload video from iPhone to YouTube?
Your iPhone can sync with your YouTube account to allow you to upload videos directly from Camera Roll. … Tap the YouTube app to open it and then tap “More.” If your videos aren’t uploading correctly, try signing out of your YouTube account and signing back in.
Can I upload to YouTube from my Android phone?
You can use the YouTube app on your Android phone to upload videos to the Internet, where everyone can see them and make rude comments about them. … From the Apps Menu screen, choose the Gallery app. View the video you want to upload. Or simply have the video displayed on the screen.
Why can’t I upload a video to YouTube from my phone?
Check your internet connection
If your video won’t upload to YouTube, first check the basics. Make sure your phone is connected to a reliable wi-fi network or has a strong cell signal when you’re on the move, and make sure your computer has a fast enough internet connection for uploading video files.
How do you upload your first YouTube video?
How to upload a video to YouTube
- Log in to your account.
- Select the upload button.
- Drag and drop or select the file to upload.
- Enter description, tags, and privacy information.
- Share the video to social media.
How do I upload to youtube from my iPhone?
Recommended Method: Use The YouTube iOS App
- Launch the YouTube app and sign in.
- Tap the video camera at the top of the app.
- Record a new video or select a video you already have on your phone.
- Add a title and description to the video.
- (Optional) Edit your video: …
- Tap Upload.
How do I upload videos from my iPhone?
7 Ways to Upload and Share Videos From Your iPhone
- Share Videos From the Photos App. …
- Share to Local Devices Using AirDrop. …
- Upload Videos to Social Media Platforms. …
- Upload Videos to a Shared Album in iCloud. …
- Share Videos Using Google Photos. …
- Create a Link Using Cloud Storage Services. …
- Peer-to-Peer Transfer With Resilio Sync.
How do I convert video to YouTube?
To find out how to convert and upload your video clips to YouTube, follow the steps below.
- Download the video converter for YouTube. …
- Launch the program and add videos for conversion. …
- Select a YouTube preset. …
- Convert video to YouTube format. …
- Start uploading the video to YouTube.
How long does it take to upload a 20 minute video on YouTube?
The same processing time applies to longer videos. Generally speaking, 20 minutes of HD video can take around 10-15 minutes to process, while 20 minutes of 4K video can take anywhere from. 15-20 minutes to process, up to 80 minutes or more if it’s exported in a higher frame or bit rate.
What is YouTube daily upload limit?
Maximum upload size
The maximum file size you can upload is 256 GB or 12 hours, whichever is less.