If your browser doesn’t show any YouTube comments, your cache and cookies will most likely break YouTube’s scripts. Clear your cache, disable your extensions, and update your browser. Refresh YouTube and check the results. If the glitch won’t go away, reinstall your browser or switch to a different web browser.
Why can’t I see YouTube comments 2020?
The first thing you should do is to try reloading the video page. The comments may not be able to load due to some temporary issues. If reloading the video page didn’t help, then try waiting for a few minutes. Maybe the issue is on the YouTube side.
Why can’t I see YouTube comments 2021?
It’s possible that YouTube comments aren’t showing up due to your internet browser’s cache. If comments are still gone after restarting your browser, you can usually fix the problem by clearing your browser cache. … Thankfully, you can easily clear the cache to fix the problem and get YouTube comments to reappear.
How do I enable comments on YouTube?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Scroll down. click SHOW MORE.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” choose your comment settings.
- Click Save.
How do I see all comments on YouTube?
On the top left corner, click on the “hamburger icon” (three horizontal lines) to launch the YouTube options menu. From the options menu, select “History.” In the “MANAGE ALL HISTORY” section, select “Comments.” You’ll see a list of all the comments you’ve posted, starting with the most recent one.
How do I see YouTube comments?
How to view your YouTube comment history
- Visit your YouTube history. After making sure you’re signed in to your YouTube Channel (not your YouTube studio), click on the three lines on the top left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and select History in the dropdown menu.
- Click Comments on the right hand side.