You can change the language of your uploaded video if it’s been incorrectly set. … Click a video’s thumbnail. At the bottom of the page, click SHOW MORE. Choose the video’s language from the Video language section and Save.
How can I change the language of a video?
While your video streams
- At the bottom or top right of your video player, tap Show closed captions and audio .
- Under “Audio” or “Subtitles,” select a language.
Can YouTube videos be translated?
To activate a translation, users need to click the “CC” button along the bottom of the YouTube video player and select the default desired language. Then you’ll have to click the button again to toggle on the translated captions. You don’t need to determine the original language of the video.
Can language be changed on YouTube?
Open YouTube in your browser. Click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner. From the menu, select Language from the drop-down list. Select the language of your choice.
How do I translate a YouTube video to English?
Translate your own video titles & descriptions
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Subtitles.
- Select a video.
- If you haven’t selected the language for a video, you’ll be asked to choose the language and Confirm.
- Select Add language and select the language you’d like to translate to.
How do I turn off other languages on YouTube?
To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language. Where can I change the language settings if I can’t understand the page?
How do I translate a downloaded video into English?
How to Translate Videos
- Upload a video. Add a video file by clicking on ‘Choose Video’. Select your video or drag and drop it into the box.
- Translate video. Click on ‘Subtitles’ to automatically generate subtitles. …
- Download video. Check your translations and make any edits to the text.