Live With is a built-in co-broadcasting feature for Facebook Live that lets you invite another person into your live broadcast and stream to an audience. With this feature, you can bring on a guest speaker, interview an expert, or perform with a fellow artist, among other use cases.
Can you have 2 hosts on Facebook Live?
Live With: Live With enables you to invite another person into your live stream when broadcasting from the mobile app. Only one guest at a time can join a Live broadcast, but you can switch guests in and out of your video.
How do you live with 4 people?
To start a Live Room:
- Open the latest version of the Instagram mobile app.
- Swipe left and pick the Live camera option.
- Add a title and tap the Rooms icon to add your guests.
- You’ll see people who have requested to go live with you. …
- When you start a Live Room, you’ll remain at the top of the screen.
How do I host a guest on Facebook Live?
As the host, you can select a guest to go Live With during a mobile live broadcast from your Page or profile:
- Tap the ‘Live’ icon at the top of News Feed of your profile or Page.
- Tap the ‘Live With’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the person you want to invite from the list of viewers and tap ‘Add’
How do I join a Facebook group live?
To go live in a Facebook group:
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap Live.
- Tap to add a description to the video or to add effects.
- Tap Start Live Video.
Can a zoom co host go live on Facebook?
To enable live streaming meetings that you host on Facebook: Sign in to the Zoom web portal. Click Settings. On the Meeting tab under the In Meeting (Advanced) section, locate the Allow livestreaming of meetings setting, verify that is enabled, check the Facebook option, and click Save to save the changes.