When writing on Medium, an empty line gives you a “+” button on the left-hand side of the line. Click on the “+”, then click on the “” embed button. Paste the Instagram link to embed it into the article. The embedded Instagram post should show up within a few seconds.
it’s so easy to take a screenshot of your latest Medium post and then upload it into an Instagram Story. From there, you can add helpful text, GIFs, etc. Instagram even has GIFs that say things like, “Link in bio.”
In the app, tap your profile picture on the bottom bar. Tap the three-dot button in the top-right corner. Tap Settings. Under Social, tap Connect next to Facebook.
Affiliate links are allowed on Medium, however, according to Medium’s rules any affiliate links or outside payment received for writing a story MUST be disclosed somewhere in the story.
6 major sharing channels to broadcast your Medium articles
- 1. Facebook groups. Well, at first I thought that Facebook is not a real thing now because personally, I was not using it recently. …
- Twitter. …
- LinkedIn. …
- Reddit. …
- Slack channels. …
- Telegram groups.
- Update App (Version 46.0 or later)
- Open Instagram to Main Feed.
- Select Post you want to add to your Instagram Stories.
- Tap on the Paper Plane [➤] icon below image or video.
- Click ‘Add post to your story’
- Instagram Stories will open.
- Tap to Change Look of Post.
- The original poster will be @ mentioned in your story.
Is Medium free?
Medium is free to join (sign up by connecting with Google or Facebook), and readers can also upgrade to a membership for $5/month, giving them uninhibited access to in-depth tailored content. Since its inception in 2012, Medium has become a hub for creatives and life-learners to soak up endless inspiration.
Can I post articles on Instagram?
Go to the main page of your Instagram feed and tap your profile icon. Or go to your profile and tap on your picture to add a new story. Create the story by taking a photo, adding one from your library, or just typing text.
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
We do not allow the following: Posting images of, transcripts of, copies of, or links to private communications between private individuals without the explicit consent of all parties to the communication.
To Utilize Medium’s Friend Link:
- Go to the article you want to share.
- Click Edit in the top right hand corner of the article.
- Click “Share Friend Link”
- Copy the newly generated link, and share with friends or social media.