Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap on Menu in the top right, then tap on Notifications. Then tap on next to Off or On for the notification type you want to manage.
How do I permanently turn off Instagram notifications?
- Go to Instagram app.
- Tap on your own name in stream (or the card icon) to go to your profile.
- Tap the 3 vertical dots next to your name.
- Tap Edit profile.
- Scroll down, tap Push notifications.
- Uncheck what you don’t want. Voila!
How do I turn off Instagram notifications 2020?
Turn Off Live Notifications for Everyone on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Go to your profile.
- Click the hamburger menu at the top-right and select Settings.
- On the next screen, click on Notifications.
- Select Live and IGTV.
- Change “Live Videos” to Off.
How do I turn off Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Select Instagram.
- Slide the Allow Notifications button left.
How do I stop the live pop up on Instagram?
On the Notifications page, scroll down to the Live Videos field and tap on the off option. Voila! No more annoying Instagram live notifications.
Why do I get Instagram notifications when someone posts?
Instagram post notifications are activated when you turn them on for a specific account that you follow. When you click the three menu dots on a post, one of the options is “Turn On Post Notifications.” If you turn on this feature, the Instagram app will notify you when that account shares a post.
How do you go on Instagram without notifying everyone?
To do so, simply go to your profile, navigate to your settings, and click on “Push Notifications.” Scroll down to the live video section and switch notifications off, then breathe a sweet, sweet sigh of relief.
How do you mute Instagram notifications?
How to mute Instagram Direct conversation alerts
- Launch the Instagram app and tap on the Direct icon in the top-right corner. …
- Select the conversation you’d like to mute.
- Tap on the “i” in the corner of your screen.
- Slide the Mute Notifications with to the On position.