How do I add a payment method to Facebook Ads?
Add a payment method to your ad account
- Log in to the Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com on your phone’s mobile web browser.
- Tap and then tap Ads Manager.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Payment Methods.
- In the Payment Methods section, select if you’d like to add a credit or debit card or PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.
How do I enable my payment method on Facebook?
From a computer, go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/account_billing). Click Add Payment Method. Choose Online Banking and follow the instructions for verifying your account.
How do I change my primary payment method on Facebook ads?
To change your primary payment method:
- Go to your payment settings in Ads Manager.
- In the Payment Method section, click View More to display all of your ad account’s payment methods.
- Click Make Primary.
- In the Update Payment Method section, find the payment method you want and then click Make Primary.
- Click Done.
How do I set up a manual payment on Facebook?
Start creating a Facebook ad. When entering your account information, make sure that the Account country and Currency you select match the accepted payment methods. When you confirm your ads purchase, you’ll be asked to choose a payment method. Select your manual payment method and then click Continue.
How do I add a payment method?
Add a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods. Add payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my card not supported on Facebook?
Many people in India are facing problem with Facebook not accepting any payment method. … The reason behind this error is that Facebook India is currently accepting only International debit cards and credit cards. So, if you are using a simple SBI debit card, like me, you will also get this problem.
How do I accept payment on Facebook business page?
How to add a payment method and accept payments in Facebook Business Manager
- Open Business Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click + Add.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click Continue, then follow the instructions to add your payment method.
How do you accept payments on Facebook?
You can start using Facebook Pay on Facebook or Messenger with just a few taps.
- Go to “Settings” > “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website.
- Add a payment method.
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay.
Where is payment settings in ads manager?
Change payment settings
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Billing Payments. Payment settings.
- Make changes and click Save.
What is manual payment method Facebook?
When you create your first ad on Facebook, you can create an ad account set up for manual payments (like PayTM or Boleto Bancário). You’ll have a prepaid balance on your ad account. You can manually add funds to the prepaid balance before your ads run. We’ll deduct from the funds you’ve added as your ads run.