From the Dashboard, select the Add Instagram account. You can add more than 80 accounts at the same time and manage them together. After logging in to your Instagram page, select Manage Account. Click on Repost and choose where you want to repost it, Feed, or Story.
Can you repost multiple images on Instagram?
You can repost as many Instagram photos, videos and albums as you want.
How do you repost a series of photos on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How to put multiple pictures in one Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post. …
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
Can you repost a carousel on Instagram?
What I love about the Preview app is that you can: Repost Instagram photos, videos and carousel albums. Repost as many Instagram posts as you want (no limit) Store as many Instagram posts as you want within the app so that you can post them later.
How do you repost multiple pictures with a repost?
To do that you just need to do three easy steps below:
- Find the post you want to re-post on your story. Make sure the owner’s page is public.
- Click on the DM’s button below the post.
- Tap on Share post on your story and after editing you can repost it on your story.
How do you use AiSchedul?
AiSchedul Is Feature Packed – Starting at $9 Per Month
- Feed Posting. Schedule feed posts to Instagram from any device! …
- Story Posting. Schedule Stories to Instagram using all the editor features of Instagram… and more.
- Multiple Account Posting. …
- Repost to your Feed. …
- Schedule Posts For Deletion. …
- Hold Instagram Contests.
Can you repost your own post on Instagram?
The Instagram platform offers no option for reposting. Instagram only allows users to share via Facebook, Instant Messenger, copy the URL or tweet the content.
How do you repost on Instagram with repost app?
How Does the Repost App Work?
- Download the app.
- Open the Instagram app and locate the desired Instagram feed.
- Tap the post you wish to share.
- Open the sharing options (the three dots) for the post.
- Click “Copy Share URL”.
- Once successfully copied, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Open Repost again. …
- Select the copied post.
How do you post more than one story on Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner. …
- Edit. …
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2020?
Step 2: On the home page, tap the Plus icon (+). Step 3: After that, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen. Step 4: Now, tap the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos.
How do you post 3 pictures on Instagram?
Adding multiple images and videos is super easy:
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
Why won’t Instagram let me post multiple pics?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
What is carousel on Instagram?
Instagram lets you post up to 10 photos or videos as 1 swipeable carousel. … Today, Instagram launches the ability to share a mix of up to 10 photos or videos as a single carousel post that friends can swipe through. You can think of them as Instagram albums that collect permanent photos or videos around a theme.