- Click on Start Generating, select Facebook app, fill in your app name, select your language and generate.
- Add all services collecting personal data including the Facebook permissions you are using to your policy. …
- Fill out your app owner and contact details and save.
- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it. …
- Write in plain language. …
- Customize to your business. …
- Implement good information practices.
For each activity you should be able to describe:
- the personal information you collect and hold, and how you collect and hold it.
- the reasons, or purposes for which you collect, hold, use and disclose that personal information, and.
- whether you disclose personal information to overseas entities.
Are Facebook’s privacy policies changing?
The service’s privacy settings are always shifting. In the 17 years it has existed, the Menlo Park, Calif. company has regularly added and removed options, and settled on its current lengthy list of settings organized in a few overlapping ways. Facebook offers a “Privacy Checkup” that’s easy to use.
- Identify What Data Your App Collects. You should identify what types of data your app collects. …
- Explain How You Collect User Data. …
- Explain How You Use User Data. …
- Explain How You Share User Data.