Login to your Facebook account. From the homepage, click your profile. On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”
How do I find my Facebook URL on the app?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
How do I find my Facebook URL on Iphone?
To get your Facebook URL on a mobile device:
- Open Facebook app.
- Go to your profile page and click on More.
- In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile”
- Tap on it and your Facebook URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- For iOS devices, open Facebook on your web browser.
Where do I find my URL?
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .