If you don’t see an Hours section, you may need to log into Facebook on a computer and change your Page’s category. Was this helpful?
How do I see business hours on Facebook?
How do I add or change business hours on my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit settings and then tap Page info.
- Scroll down and tap Hours to add or change your business hours. …
- If you tapped Hours, select Standard hours and tap EDIT HOURS to customise your hours.
Why can’t I edit my hours on Facebook?
If you don’t see a place to edit your company’s hours of operation, then you will need to select another main category. Facebook allows you to add up to three categories. One category that will allow you to add/edit your company’s hours of operation is Local Business.
How do I change my business hours on Facebook?
How to update your hours on Facebook:
- Head to the About page on your business page.
- Click on Hours.
- Here, you can add business hours, let customers know if you’re open on selected hours, or add any permanent closures.
- Click Save.
Why does my Facebook Hours say closed?
Facebook announced the ability to publish hours updates and service changes on Facebook Pages Friday. Businesses can mark themselves “temporarily closed” (as with Google My Business) or communicate other types of changes, which respond to the coronavirus outbreak (e.g., takeout, online classes or e-commerce offerings).
How do I change the timezone on my Facebook business page?
Change the Time Zone for Your Ad Account
- Go to Ads Manager Payment Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Select in the Business Info section.
- Find the Currency and Time Zone section and use the dropdown to choose a new time zone. Select Save.
- Select Create New Account.
How do I add holiday hours to my Facebook business page?
- Click “About”on the left side of your page.
- Click “Edit Page Info.”
- Click the “Hours” tab at the top.
- Add your holiday hours and click “Save Changes.”
How long does it take for Google hours to update?
Google’s Turnaround Time For Edits
“It can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for any changes to your profile to go live.”
Why is my Facebook events off by an hour?
Please check the DST (Daylight Saving Time) settings. To avoid the time conflict please select the same time Digit even if the time zone place will not be selected the same. [Settings]→[Advanced Settings]→]Other Settings]→[Lock Time Zone]→Time Digit. …
How do I change my time to 12 hours on Facebook?
Just head to you phone settings, Locate the date/time settings and change the time format from 24hrs to 12hrs. That’s all.