Open the Facebook app on your phone. Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my Facebook posts from my phone?
How to bulk delete Facebook posts
- Open Facebook on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Head to your profile page by tapping your photo on the Facebook homescreen (top left corner)
- Now tap the Go to Activity Log button (if you don’t see it featured up top, tap the 3-dot icon > Activity Log)
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
Go to your Page and click on Settings, then select Publishing Tools.
- You should see a list of your published posts. Click the box to the left of Posts to select all.
- Click on the Actions dropdown and select Delete.
How do you mass delete old posts on Facebook?
What to Know
- Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done.
- In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
How do I reset my Facebook feed?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.