1. Tap the camera icon in the top left of the Feed or swipe right from anywhere in Feed to open the Stories camera. 2. Scroll to Live at the bottom of the screen to start Live.
How do I enable Instagram live?
How to go live on Instagram
- Tap the plus sign “+” icon in the top-right corner of the homepage. …
- After tapping the plus sign or swiping left, you’ll be taken to a New Post page. …
- A camera screen will open up. …
- When you’re ready to go live, tap the circle icon at the bottom of the screen and you’ll be live.
Where is Instagram live option?
When someone you follow shares a live broadcast, their profile picture will appear at the top of Feed with a colorful ring around it and the word Live. Tap or click their profile picture to view their live broadcast. You can watch live broadcasts on the Instagram app or on Instagram.com.
How do I accept a live request on Instagram?
When watching a friend’s live video, simply tap the “Request” button in the comments section. You’ll see a confirmation that your friend has accepted your request, and you’ll have a moment to prepare. Once you’re live, the screen will split in half so you can hang out live with your friend.
How do you livestream on Instagram?
Give them a wave! Tap the waving icon to say hello to your followers as they join. Encourage your audience to ask questions while you’re live. You can read all the questions your audience asks you by tapping the Q&A icon (on the bottom left of your screen).
Why can’t I go live on Instagram 2021?
Why can’t I go live on Instagram
The reason why you face problems using Instagram live is due to Instagram features, bugs, or phone bugs. To join to an Instagram live video you should have two-person feature in your Instagram account. As you see in the picture the username of each viewer is listed to choose from.
Why can’t I request to join Instagram live?
If the viewer doesn’t have the ability to use two-person video, instead of their account andand name, it will read “Unable to join.” Choose your guest from the list of viewers who were able to join your live video. Tap the person you wish to bring on your live broadcast from the list. Your account must be public.