To make an in-game purchase using a computer, click any item or choose to purchase in-game cash or coins. Click Add New Payment Method. To add your credit or debit card, select Add New Card. You’ll now be prompted to enter your payment details.
How do I pay for games on Facebook?
How do I make an in-game purchase on Facebook?
- Click Add New Payment Method.
- To add your credit or debit card, select Add New Card.
- You’ll now be prompted to enter your payment details. Click Buy when you’ve finished this.
How do I buy Facebook games with coins?
You can purchase coins in the Facebook versions of our games using three different methods. The most common way to purchase coins is to use a credit or debit card, followed by using a Paypal account. One may also purchase coins by tethering the purchase to your phone number.
How do I add a bank account to my game on Facebook?
Add your bank account as a payment method
- From a computer, go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/account_billing).
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Choose Online Banking and follow the instructions for verifying your account.
Do Facebook games cost money?
From this section you can find specific streamers and those who are already popular on Facebook Gaming. You’ll also see “suggested” streamers on the left side which allows you to find streamers who are already live.
What cards can you use for Facebook pay?
Facebook Messenger already had a service called Payments that let people send money from their bank accounts, but it didn’t support major credit cards. Facebook Pay will accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and users can also connect a PayPal account. Facebook says PayPal, Stripe and other …
How do I change my payment method for games?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
Can you use prepaid card for Facebook pay?
Payments in Facebook messages are only available in the US at this time. … Note: Reloadable prepaid cards that receive funds from a single source — such as a payroll card from an employer — can only send money in Facebook messages, not receive.
Why did Facebook charge me $40?
Did you get charged even though you had a coupon? Once you add a coupon to your account, it is charged once a day when you start running ads. If it runs out or expires and you keep running ads, your primary payment method is charged next. This may happen if your ad’s budget was set higher than the value of your coupon.
Are Facebook game cards still available?
Facebook Game Cards are available in over 20 countries and in approximately 130,000 retail locations worldwide. They enable players to redeem a Game Card for an equivalent Facebook stored balance which can be used to purchase in-game currency and goods.
How do I claim money on Facebook?
To receive money:
- Open the conversation from your friend.
- Tap Add Card in the message.
- Add your debit card and setup your account to accept money for the first time.
- The money sent is transferred right away (it may take one to three business days)
How do you accept payments on Facebook?
How do I add my payment information on Facebook in order to get…
- Go to Monetization Manager.
- Click on Manage next to the property you’d like to add payout information to.
- Click Property Settings, then Payouts.
- Click Add Payments Account.
How do I enable payments on Facebook?
You can start using Facebook Pay on Facebook or Messenger with just a few taps:
- Go to “Settings” > “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website.
- Add a payment method.
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay.
To add PayPal as a payment method:
- Log into the Facebook application, or go to m.facebook.com on your phone’s mobile web browser.
- Tap and then tap Ads Manager.
- Tap Billing.
- Tap Add PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.
- Tap Save to confirm your information.