In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Most Recent. Learn the difference between top posts and most recent posts in News Feed. Was this helpful?
How do I change Facebook Mobile to most recent?
Where is the ‘Most Recent’ button on Facebook?
- After entering the app, press the ‘Menu’ button at the bottom right (it appears as a three-line image and is called the ‘Hamburger Menu’)
- Select ‘Most Recent’ on the right hand side.
- Again, some users may have to click ‘See More’ before it becomes visible.
How do I make Facebook default to most recent News Feed?
On the web, click the little down-arrow next to “News Feed” in the left column of the page, then select “Most Recent.” On the iOS and Android apps for Facebook, tap the three-line “More” button in the corner of the screen, scroll down and tap Most Recent.
How do I change my News Feed settings on Facebook Mobile?
Android – Tap ☰, scroll down, and tap News Feed Preferences. , then click News Feed Preferences.
How do I change my Facebook feed to most recent 2020?
How to find “most recent” on Facebook: When looking for the “most recent button” on the Facebook website, all you do is click on the left-hand side of the news feed under Messenger, where it says, “See More.” Click that and scroll down until you see the “Most Recent” button.
How do I change my News Feed to most recent?
On Android: tap on the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the Facebook app and choose the Most Recent option. On your iPhone: iOS support for the Most Recent news feed posts arrangement option is coming at a later date.
Why is Facebook not showing most recent posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I sort Facebook by 2021 by most recent?
To sort Facebook group posts by Most Recent,
- Go to a certain group using the search option or directly from your News Feed.
- On the Facebook Group, scroll down a bit and look for the “New Activity” section.
- Tap on “Sort” seen alongside New Activity.
- Select the “Recent Posts” option from the popup at the bottom.