Head on over to Facebook’s desktop website on your computer and log in to your account. Next, click on the down arrow in the top-right corner of the interface and then select the “Switch To New Facebook” option. The page will refresh and the new interface design will load.
How do I get my Facebook back in Dark Mode?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode in the Android App
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
How do I switch back to white mode on Facebook?
In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger menu, which looks like three horizontal lines. Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.” In the expanded Settings & Privacy menu, tap “Dark Mode.”
Why did Facebook Dark Mode disappear?
Uninstall and reinstall Facebook app. Go to Settings on your phone and find Facebook app to uninstall it. After that, go to the app store on your phone to install Facebook again. After this, check if it fixes Facebook dark mode disappeared issue.
Why did my Dark Mode on Facebook go away?
After a security update, the feature disappeared without warning, leaving users to grapple with the ‘blinding’ whiteness of Facebook’s normal mode. The change seems to have come after an update, 320.0. 0.36. 122, as well as for the 319 version, on both iPhones and Android phones.
How do I make my Facebook darker on my iPhone?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines/”hamburger” icon in the bottom menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy. (Image credit: Facebook)
- Tap Dark Mode.
- Tap the On button.