Where is delete your account page on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. …
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). …
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
How do I delete my Instagram account 2020?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do I delete my second Instagram account?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I delete my old Instagram account without email or password?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my IPhone 2021?
Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right. From the top right, tap on the hamburger icon → Settings. Now tap on Help → Help Centre. Tap on Managing Your Account → Delete Your Account.