How do you delete a YouTube account if you don’t know the email?
Go to the YouTube login, and click “forgot password”. From there, Google will verify that you are the account owner, either through Security Questions, phone number or previous activity on your YouTube account. From there, you can either chance the email, or just delete the account.
How do I delete a YouTube account I can’t access?
Manage content when you can’t access YouTube
- Go to your Google Account settings.
- Make sure you sign in with your YouTube channel’s Google Account.
- Select Manage your data & personalization.
- Under “Download or delete your data,” click Delete a service.
- Click Delete a service.
- From the list, click YouTube.
How do I delete my YouTube account by itself?
Scroll down to the “History & privacy” section. Select the “Manage all activity” option. You should now be in the YouTube History page. Tap “Choose to delete automatically” located just above the list of previously-watched YouTube videos.
Will YouTube delete inactive accounts?
Inactive accounts policy
In general, users are expected to be active members within the YouTube community. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by YouTube without notice.
How do you get my old YouTube channel taken down?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
How do I recover my old YouTube channel without email and password?
Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
How do I delete someone else’s YouTube video?
How to Have YouTube Remove Someone’s Video
- Click the flag icon below a video on YouTube to open the Report This Video area.
- Select an issue, such as “Infringes my rights.” Select an issue subcategory from the drop-down menu below the main issue, such as the “Infringes my copyright” or “Invades my privacy” options.
Can I delete my YouTube account without deleting Gmail?
The only way to delete your YouTube account is to delete the Google+ profile associated with it. Deleting your Google+ account will not affect other Google products such as Gmail or Drive. Your emails and stored files will not be deleted.
Why did JaMill delete YouTube channel?
JaMill admitted they weren’t prepared for their success as with the responsibility that comes with it. As to why they deleted their YouTube channel, which has more than 12 million subscribers, Camille admitted it was the result of her impulsively reacting to a counseling session with a certain brand.
How do I delete my 2020 YouTube account?
Tap on your profile picture icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Manage Your Google Account. Step 2: Tap on Data and Personalization. Step 3: Under the section labeled Download, Delete, or Make a Plan for Your Data, select Delete a Service or Your Account.
How can I delete my Google account without password?
Steps to Delete Google Account Permanently from Android Phone
- Install Program & Connect Your Phone. Click the above link to download and install LockWiper (Android) on your computer. …
- Select Your Device Information. …
- Install Data Package. …
- Step 4: Start to Remove.
How do I find and delete old accounts?
How to Delete Your Old Accounts
- Search for the name of the website or service and “delete account” using a web search engine like Google or DuckDuckGo.
- Check JustDelete.me, which offers a convenient database with instructions for deleting a wide variety of online accounts.