All you have to do is go to the drop-down menu on the top right, and you’ll see the option to “Switch to New Facebook.” It’ll be near the bottom of the menu. This will automatically switch everything over to the new layout.
How do I get the new Facebook layout 2021?
All you will need to do is select the option that says, “Switch to new Facebook” from the downward-facing arrow on the top right corner. This allows you to go back to the new layout even after you have switched to the older version. This is how to switch to classic Facebook 2021.
How do I update my Facebook account to new version and Design 2020?
Head on over to Facebook’s desktop website on your computer and log in to your account. Next, click on the down arrow in the top-right corner of the interface and then select the “Switch To New Facebook” option. The page will refresh and the new interface design will load.
How do I switch back to classic Facebook layout?
Open your new Page. In the menu beside Edit Page, click … and select Switch to Classic Pages.
How do I switch back to the new Facebook page design?
How to Switch from Classic Facebook to New Facebook
- Click on the small dark blue triangle at the top right at the end from where you can read your name beside the Notifications option.
- Then click on the ‘Switch to New Facebook’ option.
- This will change your Classic Facebook to New Facebook.
What is the new Facebook layout?
12 New Facebook Page Layout Updates You Need to Know 
- The Facebook cover photo size has changed. …
- New Facebook profile layout & page navigation. …
- Followers instead of Likes. …
- The navigation tabs are relocated. …
- The call-to-action button is prominent and customizable. …
- 6. Facebook removed “Our Story” section.
How can I change my Facebook to old version 2021?
How to switch back to old Facebook interface
- Open Facebook on your system and Log in.
- On the home page click the Menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Switch to Classic Facebook from the rom the drop-down menu.
- At this stage, you will be requested to give a feedback.
Is Classic Facebook no longer available?
Facebook’s “classic” experience, the interface with the iconic blue navigation bar at the top, is disappearing for good in September. … Although you can temporarily switch back to the old interface on Facebook’s site, the button warns that “the classic Facebook will no longer be available starting in September.”
How do I customize my Facebook layout?
To get started, log into your Facebook page and go to the Settings button. Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.