Click the “Edit” button above the album cover and then click the “Privacy” button. You have several choices for determining who can see the album and its contents.
How do I hide my photos on Facebook business page?
Click “Only Me” to hide the photo from all of Facebook. If you do not have that option then the photo is part of one of your albums. Click “Edit Album Privacy” instead, click the “Privacy” drop-down menu from the pop-up box, click “Only Me” and click “Save.”
How do you make an album invisible on Facebook?
To make a photo album private on Facebook, follow these steps:
- From your profile, go to the Photos tab.
- Then, find the photos you want to make private under Albums.
- Go to the relevant album then click the three dots on the top right corner.
- Then select Edit. …
- From here you can control who can view the album.
How do I hide Albums on Facebook 2020?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- At the top of Facebook, tap Profile.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the name of the album. You can tap See All to find it.
- In the top right, tap Edit.
- Next to Audience, tap the current privacy setting (Example: Friends).
- Tap to choose who can see your album.
- Tap Update.
How do I hide photos on Facebook Timeline?
To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline.
How do I hide Mobile Uploads album on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.