Why can’t I post in my Facebook group as an admin?
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group.
How do I post as myself on a Facebook page I admin?
Go to the page you administer. Find a post you want to like or comment as yourself. Click on the arrow under the post/photo and choose your personal profile.
How do I change who I post as on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
How do I make a post in a Facebook group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
How do I post in a group as a page?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my group in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page?
After changing the default setting, you can switch back and forth between posting with your name and posting as the Page name.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Page name in the left menu under “Pages.”
- Click “Edit Page” in the top right corner of the website and then “Your Settings” in the left menu.
How do you switch between posting as a profile and posting as a page?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I make all my Facebook posts only?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post, then tap Change Audience. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I stop commenting as my business page?
There are a few steps to follow to set your account to personal while your on your fan page. Step 1: While logged in and on your business fan page, click the “Edit” button. Step 2: Click the “Your Settings” link and un-check the box that says “Always Comment and Post on your page as …”