Embedding a YouTube video link in your Facebook business page is relatively easy. Clicking the Facebook button in YouTube’s Share options will put it there immediately. If you want to schedule when the post appears, you’ll have to copy the link and post it into Facebook yourself.
Can I schedule a video to play on Facebook?
Click Schedule Live Video Event in the left column. In the left column, select where you’d like to broadcast your live video (to your timeline, a Page you manage, or in a group). Give your event a name. Select the date and time of your live video.
Can you schedule a YouTube video to post?
Select the file that you’d like to upload and enter your video details. On the “Visibility” tab, select Schedule. Set the date, time, and time zone that you want your video to be published. Click Schedule.
How do I schedule a pre recorded video on Facebook?
Schedule a Premiere by following the steps below:
- Click “Share photo or video” on the Show Page you want your Premiere to broadcast from.
- Click “Upload Photos/Video”
- Select the video you want to Premiere.
- Click “Publish”
- Select “Premiere”
- Fill out the fields for “Premiere Start Time”
- Click “Schedule Premiere”
How do I schedule a YouTube video on the app?
How to schedule a YouTube video on a phone
- Step 1: Upload your video to the YouTube app. After you’ve logged into the YouTube app on your phone, click on the camera icon. …
- Step 2: Open the YouTube Studio app. …
- Step 3: Edit the private video. …
- Step 4: Schedule your video to go public. …
- Step 5: Click Save to schedule.
How can I stream pre recorded videos on Facebook for free?
Configuring Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) For Streaming Pre-Recorded Videos As ‘Live’ Video On Facebook:
- Download and install Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) for your computer’s OS (download link).
- Open the OBS application.
- Click on Settings > Stream and then paste the stream key in the Stream key field.
- Click on OK.
How do I create a scheduled post on Facebook?
How to schedule a post on Facebook using Facebook Business Suite
- Step 1: Write your post. After opening Facebook to your timeline, click Pages in the top left corner of your dashboard to navigate to your business’s Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Preview the post. …
- Step 3: Select a date and time. …
- Step 4: Schedule your post.
Can you premiere a YouTube video on Facebook?
Simply put, you can upload any video to premiere on Facebook – the same as you can on YouTube.
How do you make a scheduled post on Facebook?
About This Article
- Log in to Facebook.com.
- Click Pages.
- Select your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools.
- Click Create Post.
- Write your post.
- Click the menu next to “Publish” and select Schedule Post.
- Select a date and time.