Go to your friend’s profile. Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write on [Name’s] timeline. Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Photos: Adds photos to your post.
If you’re sharing the post via Messenger, you’ll need to enter a friend’s name in the “To” text box.
- Share Now (Friends) — Immediately shares the post to your timeline without adding any text.
- Share… — Opens the post in a “New Post” window in which you can add text (e.g., commentary).
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. … But that being said, if you really want as many Facebook users as possible to see a given post you can always change its privacy level to “Public”.
How do I repost a Facebook post?
Once you’re happy with your sharing options, you can repost the post by clicking the Share button. The post will appear in the timeline or message that you designated. Depending on the privacy settings of the original post, you may not be able to share it with everyone.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
Some groups are designed to be Secret, Private or Closed. These are designed for confidentiality purposes, and these posts, although they are seen by members, they’re not shareable outside the community.
Why are my friends not seeing my posts on Facebook?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.