How do I stop getting random twitter notifications?
In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have and select Settings and privacy. Tap Notifications. Tap Push notifications and select which types of notifications you would like to receive.
How do I turn off news on twitter?
Turn off Twitter News notifications
- Open Twitter on your mobile device.
- Select your profile picture or the hamburger icon and then choose Settings and privacy.
- Select Notifications.
- Select Push Notifications and uncheck the box next to News.
Why do I keep getting notifications on Twitter?
Highlights are, in theory, content Twitter thinks you’ll want to see because of some secret algorithm. If a few people you follow all share the same link or have a conversation, you might get a notification, like the one below, telling you about it—even if you had no interaction with the tweet yourself.
Why do I get other people’s notifications on Twitter?
Go to the Twitter apps’s “accounts” page. Click “Settings” (bottom left). Edit the notifications of the previous account by switching to “off” for “mentions and replies” and “message”. Finally, delete the account again.
How do I stop twitter notifications on my iPhone?
First, open Settings on your iPhone or iPad. In Settings, tap “Notifications.” In “Notifications,” select “Twitter.” Tap the switch beside “Allow Notifications” to turn it off.
How do I get Twitter to stop emailing me notifications?
How to update your email preferences
- Select Settings and privacy from the drop down menu.
- Click or tap Notifications.
- Click or tap on Email notifications from the settings sidebar.
- Toggle Email notifications on or off.
- Check/uncheck or toggle on/off the notification boxes to reflect your email preferences.
How do I turn off Twitter Recommendations 2021?
Tap your profile picture -> settings & privacy -> notifications -> push notifications… & then I think u need to scroll down and uncheck “recommendations”.