To stop seeing posts from the groups you’re a member of, go to that group’s page, and click on More options. Then select the Unfollow group option from the dropdown menu.
Why am I seeing posts from public groups on Facebook?
Your News Feed includes posts about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see posts about your friends commenting in public groups that you’re not a member of. … Update your News Feed preferences.
Can you turn off public posts on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only.
How do I block unwanted groups on Facebook?
How do I remove or block someone from a Facebook group?
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap in the top right, then tap Members.
- Find the member you want to remove or block and tap their name.
- Select Remove [name] from group or Block [name]. …
- Tap Confirm.
How do I turn off suggested groups on Facebook 2020?
Login to Facebook on your personal account that’s an admin of the Page.
- From the left sidebar of your Page, click Settings.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] when recommending similar Pages people might like on a Page timeline.
- Click Save Changes. source.
How do I hide public groups I don’t belong to?
- Login to Facebook.
- Click on “More” and select “Groups” from the drop-down.
- Click on pencil icon button near “+ Create Group” button.
- Click on “Hide Section” from the drop-down.
How do I remove public posts from my Facebook page?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post.
- Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm. …
- Click “Move to Recycle bin.”
Who can see my public posts on Facebook?
Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your profile. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector.
How do I delete a Facebook group with thousands of members?
Go to the group management page and click the Members heading in the main window. Step 2: Click the three dots next to the members you want to remove, then select “remove from group”. Step 3: When you are the only member left in the group, you are ready to delete the Facebook Group.