How do I unblock YouTube access?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
Click the ‘Security’ tab and then click the ‘Restricted sites’ icon. Now click the ‘Sites’ option in order to open restricted sites windows. Lastly, click the blocked websites from the list and select the ‘Remove’ button; this will unblock the specific website.
How do I disable YouTube restricted mode?
How to turn Restricted Mode on or off on YouTube: Android
- Step 1: Launch the YouTube app on your phone.
- Step 2: Now Sign in to your account.
- Step 3: Then on the top right, tap on More.
- Step 4: Select Settings and then General.
- Step 5: Finally, turn Restricted Mode on or off.
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your Browser.
Why is YouTube in restricted mode?
What does Restricted Mode do? Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience. Viewers can choose to turn on Restricted Mode for their personal accounts.
How do I unblock YouTube step by step?
Just follow these steps to unblock YouTube:
- Step 1: Download and register for HotBot VPN.
- Step 2: Connect to any server in a region where YouTube content is not blocked. We have hundreds around the world.
- Step 3: Navigate to YouTube.
- Step 4: Unblock YouTube and enjoy cute cat montages, the latest music videos, and more.
How do I download blocked YouTube videos?
How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos with VPN
- Launch your VPN utility of choice or acquire VPN from one of our affiliate providers: …
- Once your VPN is running, open the blocked YouTube video in your browser. …
- Copy the link to the video.
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Paste Link.
- Select format and quality.
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome without VPN?
How to Open Blocked Websites Without VPN
- Go to Chrome Settings.
- Click on Security.
- On the secure DNS, select Cloudflare (1.1. 1.1).
- Check the selection.
- Now you can access blocked websites.
Where is site settings in Chrome?
Access the website that you want to view the site information. for options. Select the Information icon from the list at the top. Tap on the link Site Settings available on the popup dialog.
How can I open blocked sites in Chrome without VPN?
There are various sites such as Bitly, TinyURL, or goo.gl which shorten the URL for free. Just copy the address of the site you want to unblock and paste it in the space provided by those sites. It will give the shortened version of URL and you can use this address to bypass the blocked page.