How do you limit who can like my posts on Facebook?
When you post something on Facebook, you can use the audience selector to choose who can like or comment on it. If you create a public post, by default everyone can like or comment, even people who aren’t following you. However, you can change who can like or comment on your public posts in your follower settings.
How do I turn off likes on Facebook?
How to hide Likes on Facebook: Hide Page Likes
- Open Facebook in a desktop browser, then navigate to your profile page and click ‘More. …
- Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. …
- Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes.
How do you change who can react on my post?
Tap on the three-dot menu on the top-right of the post and select the “Who can comment on your post?” option. Now, you can select Public, Friends, or Profile and Pages that you mentioned.
How do I turn off likes and comments on Facebook 2020?
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook
- Select the post whose privacy settings you want to edit.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of that post.
- Tap “Edit Privacy”
- Choose from ‘Public’, ‘Friends’, or ‘Friends except…’
Why can I only like posts on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
Can you like a post on Facebook if you are not friends?
1 Answer. Yes, it depends on their privacy settings, whether it is posted as “Public” or “Friends” or Some Customized list. It is just that if you see “Like” button, you can; if not, you cannot, and same goes for “Comment” and “Share” options.
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide likes on Facebook using the mobile app
- Open Facebook.
- Tap Menu at the bottom right. Note: If you’re using an Android device, tap the three-line icon at the top right.
- In this section, tap Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, hit Reaction Preferences.
- Here, toggle on On your posts.
How do I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How do I stop comments from sharing my posts on Facebook?
At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. In the three-dots menu, click “Turn Off Commenting.” And immediately, Facebook will disable comments on that post.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
In the top right, click your Page photo.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
How do I stop my comments appearing on friends news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.