How do I make my Instagram music available in my region?
Just like Spotify, Instagram Music is licensed from record labels and can only be released in those regions. To bypass this geo-restriction and access Instagram music, we need a good VPN app. Well, there are additional steps as well then just Turning on the VPN. It works on both Android and iOS devices.
How do I add music to Instagram not available in my region?
Instagram Music Isn’t Available in Your Region: How to Fix It?
- Uninstall the Instagram App And Use VPN. First, uninstall the Instagram app from your device before getting a VPN. …
- Third-Party Apps. …
- Update the App. …
- Sign Out of the App, Then Sign In. …
- Uninstall and Then Reinstall Instagram.
Why music is not available in my Instagram?
The reasons why Instagram Music is not available in your account is that either the song isn’t available in your country, or your country has not allowed Instagram Music.
How do you put music on Instagram story Philippines?
Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Swipe left from your feed’s home screen to open the Stories feature. …
- In the menu bar along the top of your screen, tap the square smiley face icon, which looks like a Post-It being peeled away. …
- In the pop-up, tap the “Music” option.
Can you add Music to Instagram post?
You can add music to your Instagram Stories by clicking on the “media” icon (square smiley face – used to add GIFs and emojis) and then selecting the “music” option. You can also add music to your Instagram Reel by clicking on the “music” icon on the editor screen of the Instagram app.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram Story 2021?
So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, and try updating your app. Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!