How do you get approved for Instagram shopping?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Convert your Instagram account into a business profile.
- Be an admin on a Page or Business Manager account.
- You must have a product catalog associated with a shop on Facebook.
- You must sell eligible physical goods, meaning no services.
Why is my Instagram not eligible for shopping?
Your products or store do not comply with Instagram guidelines. If you’re selling items that are prohibited on Instagram such as weapons, your account will not be eligible for Instagram Shopping. … Only physical goods can be offered on Instagram Shopping.
How long does it take for Instagram shopping to get approved?
Overall, it takes from a few hours to a few weeks to get approved for Instagram Shopping. If it is needed to review your account in more detail, approval can take up to 14 days.
How many followers do you need to set up Instagram shop?
There is no minimum number of followers required to have an Instagram shopping account. You can start tagging products on your Instagram even if you have no followers. If you have 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in your stories, but that isn’t related to a shopping account.
Can a normal person get verified on Instagram?
Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity. … Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and at least one post.
How do you get approved on Instagram after being denied?
How to Get Approved for Instagram Shopping
- Start afresh Disconnect your existing Instagram account from Business Manager and Facebook page. …
- Switch back to an Instagram personal account. …
- Use the shopping template on our Facebook page. …
- Switch to an Instagram Business Account. …
- Create a product catalog.
Do I need a website to sell on Instagram?
Great news — you don’t need a website to make sales. All you need is a free platform you’re probably already using for personal purposes: Instagram.
Can you have an Instagram shop without Facebook?
Remember, Instagram Shops pull product information from Facebook Shops. So, now that your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook page, you need to create a Facebook shop and sync your product catalog to it. If you haven’t already, you first need to create a Shopify store and add some products to it.
Does Instagram shop take fees?
According to their Business Help Center, the selling fee is 5% per shipment or a flat fee of $0.40 for shipments of $8.00 or less. … “Since we started to use the feature, our sales from Instagram have increased by 42% and traffic to our website from Instagram is up 98%.”