Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the screen. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Story. Scroll down to the Saving section. Toggle on the Save to Camera Roll option.
Is there a way to save old Instagram stories?
How to save Instagram stories by archiving them on the mobile app
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.” …
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.” …
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
How do you save old Instagram videos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do you save Instagram stories to your gallery?
Open your story. Tap in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to save. Tap Save to Gallery.
How do you save Instagram stories on iPhone?
How to save your own Instagram Stories on iPhone
- Open Instagram. …
- Tap your profile icon photo to open the Story.
- Press the More button at the bottom right and select Save…
- Now, select Save Story or Save Photo.
- The Story should now be accessible in your Camera Roll.