How do I set up favorites on Facebook?
To add Favorites: Tap the friends or Pages you’d like to add. A star will appear next to their photo. To remove Favorites: Tap the star next to friends or Pages that you want to remove. The star will disappear when you tap it.
Where is the favorites section on Facebook app?
Select Favorites With the Mobile Facebook App
- Tap the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and select News Feed.
- Tap Favorites.
- Tap Add next to the names of the people or pages you want to prioritize on your news feed.
Where are my favorites list?
The Favorites Folder
You can find this folder by opening the folder with your user name, the same way you reach the My Documents folder. Alternatively, press “Windows-R” and run the command “%userprofile%Favorites” to open it directly.
How do I make a folder a favorite?
Add or remove folders to Favorites
- In the Navigation Pane, click the folder that you want to add, and then on the Folder tab, in the Favorites group, click Show in Favorites. …
- Right-click the folder that you want to add or remove, and then click Show in Favorites or Remove from Favorites.
How do I change my favorite friends on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ≡.
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap News Feed Preferences..
- Tap Favorites (Android) or Manage Favorites (iPhone or iPad).
- Tap Friends or Pages (Android only).
What is the difference between favorite and Favourite?
Favorite and favourite are two variant spellings of the same word with the exact same definition. Favorite without the “u” is the spelling used in the United States, while favourite is used in the rest of the English-speaking world. … They are two ways of spelling the same word.
How do I find my saved favorites on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.