You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.
Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share. Select + Share to Your Story. The post will appear on your story. You can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size.
In This Article
- Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box.
- Select the album you want to share.
- Click the Share link below the images.
- Choose where to share the album by clicking the drop-down arrow: …
- Select a viewing option: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only Me, or any of your personal lists.
How do you get Facebook memories on your phone?
1. At the bottom right of your screen, tap the three horizontal lines to open the menu. 2. Tap “Memories” to view your memories.
Memories mobile app
- In the Memories mobile app, tap the item you want to share. Apple iOS: Tap the item a second time to bring up the bottom banner. Then tap the square icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. …
- Select sharing from options provided by your device.
Share photos from a memory
- Share multiple photos: While the memory plays, tap the screen, then tap . Tap , tap Select, then tap the photos you want to share. Tap. …
- Share a single photo: While the memory plays, tap the screen, then tap . Touch and hold the photo you want to share, tap. , then choose how you want to share.
How do I repost an old post on Facebook?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.