Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
Can you post a 2 minute video on Instagram story?
For Instagram Stories, you’ve got a 15-second limit per individual Story. However, if you upload a video that’s longer than 15 seconds, they will chop it into 15-second pieces for you. However, from our own experimenting, it seems you’ll only get four 15-second pieces, so this only works for videos up to 1 minute.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
Can I post a 3 minute video on Instagram story?
Users can post videos between 3 seconds and one minute to their Instagram feed. Instagram Stories (the more permanent videos that appear on your profile) can last for 15 seconds. Live Videos and “IGTV” videos can last up to 60 minutes.
How do you post a video longer than 1 minute on Instagram?
- Launch the Gallery app.
- Select the video you want to trim and tap the Scissors icon.
- Tap Trim.
- Drag the slider from the left or right to increase or decrease the duration.
- Tap the check mark icon when you’re done.
Do Instagram stories have a time limit?
Instagram Stories last 24 hours on your profile before disappearing, but a video inside your Story can be up to 15 seconds long before cutting to the next piece of content. You can also use a third-party app to segment a longer video into 15-second increments to add to your Story.
How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon. …
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
What is the video length limit for Instagram?
1. Instagram Feed Video. If you want to post a video on your Instagram feed or profile, you need to stay within the 60-second limit. If you have a video longer than a minute, you must select a 60-second frame within the app, and post it on your feed.
How do I upload IGTV less than 1 minute?
Step 1: First of all, you have to tap on the plus icon present at the bottom and choose the video you want to upload and then, tap Next. Step 2: Here, you need to select Long Video to share a video that’s at least 60 seconds to IGTV.