Facebook Dating is down for everyone. You have notifications blocked. There are problems with your internet connection. Your mobile device’s cache data is corrupted.
Is Facebook Dating gone 2021?
Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone. You won’t be able to access Dating on your computer.
How do I restore Facebook Dating?
There is a way to restore the information with a help of cache.
- Click the “triple line” to show Market place, friends, where FB dating use to be, etc.
- Click “View Your Profile” which is attached to your name.
- In the top right corner you will see a half shaded heart.
- You are now back on FB dating.
Is Facebook Dating gone?
Facebook Dating is still in it’s beta stage and Facebook will be making it available for the users gradually. So everyone won’t be able to enjoy the feature at the same time. Rather selected users will get access to the feature first.
How do I update my Facebook Dating app?
Go to your Facebook app and tap , then Dating. Tap Profile then tap . Scroll down and tap the category you want to update. Tap any item to add or change the information.
Why do I keep getting unexpected error on Facebook?
The solution is to uninstall your Facebook app, then install it again. Marketplace errors in Android can be fixed through the App Store, or Play Store. After the app has been reinstalled successfully, you can access Marketplace and verify that the error is gone.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How long after you delete Facebook Dating can you get it back?
Even if you delete your profile, your matches can still see conversations they had with you. You can’t create a new Dating profile at this time because you’ve deleted your account in the last 7 days. You can try again later. You may not see this message on older versions of Facebook.