When you add a poll to your story on Facebook, you can ask a question, customize the answers and let people vote for their favorite option. At the top of your News Feed, tap Create Story. Add your photo or video. … Tap in the top right, then tap POLL.
Can you put polls on Facebook story?
You can tap a story type at the top (example: Boomerang) or select a photo or video from your camera roll. Tap to take a new photo or video. Tap in the top right, then tap POLL. Type your question, then tap Yes or No to customize the answers.
Can you still do polls on Facebook?
You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
How do you create a poll in a story?
Creating a poll on Instagram is pretty easy!
- Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley).
- Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon.
- Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
How do I create a poll on Facebook 2020?
How do I create a Facebook poll?
- Sign-in to your Facebook Business page.
- In the ‘Write a post…’ box, click the ellipsis next to ‘Write Note’.
- Select ‘Poll’ and type your question in the box that appears.
- Type your answers (options 1 and 2)
- Add images/GIFs (highly recommended).
- Choose how long you want it to run for.
How do you create a poll on Facebook?
How do I create or edit a poll in a Facebook group?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something…
- Select Poll.
- Enter a question and then tap Add a poll option… …
- Tap Post.
Where has the poll option gone on Facebook?
If you can’t see it, tap the three-dotted icon for more options. From the “Create a post” screen, type your poll questions and responses. Tap “+Add Option” to enter more options. To allow participants to add options and enable or disable the option to select multiple answers, tap “Poll Options.”
How do you see a story poll on Facebook after 24 hours?
You can see it on Story Archives. Just simply click on your profile icon then select story. Then click view story achive. How do I see who viewed my Facebook story after 24 hours or after the story was deleted?
How do I make a poll on my day?
To post a Poll to your Messenger Story, all you need to do is take a photo or video and select the “polls” sticker from the stickers icon. Once you have placed it over your content, you can then type your question and customize the answers for your viewers to choose between.
Why can’t I do polls on Facebook?
The problem is that Facebook doesn’t want to ‘fess up to you that when you post something, only a small percentage of your friends and followers actually see it. … And so, Facebook doesn’t actually let you create polls on your regular newsfeed.