Is there a way to export Facebook comments?
In fact, you can now export more than 2,000 comments from Facebook in Suite. What’s more, it is also possible to export replies to comments! … Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export.
How do I export comments?
Export selected comments
In the comments list, select the comments you want to export. Note: To open the comments list, choose Tools > Comments. From the options menu in the comments list, choose Export Selected To Data File.
How do I export Facebook Comments 2021?
How can I export my Facebook comments?
- Click on any of your media, whether on the My Posts page or elsewhere.
- Click on the ‘Comments’ toggle.
- Click the Download arrow to export your comments.
How do you copy a video comment on Facebook?
Save, or “bookmark,” a video on Facebook for later
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”
How do I export Facebook Comments 2020?
Start by choosing a Facebook page. Then enter the Facebook URL or select the Facebook post for which you want to export comments. Select Facebook comment export options. Now select Facebook comments to export.
How do I export a Facebook group Post?
On the Overview tab, click the Export Data link.
- Click in the top right of the post where 3 dots icon is showing.
- Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.
- Name the destination where you would like to keep your saved post for your reference by clicking +new collection.
- Save your content.