Why am I seeing suggested for you posts on Facebook?
These suggested posts are personalized based on what may be relevant to you and are influenced by things such as your previous Facebook activity. Posts that are suggested for you can be videos, photos, or articles from Pages and groups that you don’t already follow. These suggestions are not paid for.
How do I get rid of suggested for you?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
How do I turn off suggested pages on Facebook?
Login to Facebook on your personal account that’s an admin of the Page.
- From the left sidebar of your Page, click Settings.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] when recommending similar Pages people might like on a Page timeline.
- Click Save Changes. source.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Follow these simple steps to turn off your reviews on Facebook:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Reviews” tab.
- Step #5: Turn off Reviews with the slider.
How do I turn off video suggestions on Facebook?
Click the first item, “On Facebook,” and it will expand into a list. Down at the bottom you’ll find the settings for Live Videos notifications. You can turn off all notifications, or just the Suggestions, which are Live Videos that Facebook thinks you’ll like.