Open Instagram on your phone. Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner. Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account. Tap on Switch to Personal Account.
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- In the Messages section, tap On or Off below Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.
Most likely because the person doesn’t have Messenger. Sometimes FB will allow you to message someone, even without them having Messenger or a Messenger account because their privacy settings allow it. If they have stricter privacy settings or choose to not allow people to message them, then you can’t.
How do I turn on messages on Facebook Messenger?
Enable or Disable Chat/Messaging
- Open the “Facebook” app.
- Tap the Menu icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen to expand your options.
- Tap “Messenger” in the “Apps” section.
- Tap the Gear icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Check the “On” box to turn Facebook Chat on.
Why can’t I send a message on Facebook?
Some reasons why you can’t send messages: You sent a lot of messages recently. Your messages went against the Facebook Community Standards. Problems with your app, phone or internet.
- Locate and select the chat box in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- A list of friends who are currently available to chat will appear. Select an available friend.
- A chat window will appear. …
- When you’re finished, click X to close the chat window or press Esc on your keyboard.
Where is the message icon on Facebook?
Simply click the ‘Messages’ icon in the top right-hand corner (the speech bubble with the Messenger bolt in the middle of it), then select ‘Message requests’.
How do I change Messenger settings?
How to Change Facebook Messenger Settings
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
- Check the boxes next to the Facebook Messenger alerts to enable Sound, Vibration or Light alerts.