How do I turn on Suggested videos on Facebook?
How does Facebook determine which videos are Suggested for You?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Watch.
- Tap in the top-right of any video and select Hide video to see fewer posts like this or Follow [Page name] to see more posts from the Page.
Why is Facebook not showing more videos?
Restart your mobile device. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the operating system for your mobile device. Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is slow, try reconnecting to your Wi-Fi network or connecting to a different network.
How do I get rid of suggested videos on Facebook?
Click the first item, “On Facebook,” and it will expand into a list. Down at the bottom you’ll find the settings for Live Videos notifications. You can turn off all notifications, or just the Suggestions, which are Live Videos that Facebook thinks you’ll like.
How do you view all videos on Facebook?
Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
Why are notifications not working on Facebook?
Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. … Try clearing cache data from the Facebook app and Messenger app. If notifications still don’t appear, try reinstalling the app.
How do I control video content on Facebook?
- Visit the “Videos” section of Facebook’s settings and switch “Auto-Play Videos” to “off.”
- You’ll find a similar setting in Facebook’s mobile app. Pull up its Settings, and then scroll down until you see the “Media and contacts” section. …
- Report offensive content.
Why can’t I scroll through videos on Facebook anymore 2021?
Method 1 – Temporary File and Caches Issues: One of the most believable reasons why Facebook is not allowing you to scroll down on the Time could be your browser caches and temporary data. … Check whether you are using any third-party browser extensions.
How do you fix Facebook videos not playing?
Same as your Android, the buffering of Facebook videos take a lot of room space. So remove those cookies, junk files, and caches, and you can be relieved in no time. You can then update the Facebook app, restart the device, and work again smoothly.
How do you clear cache A on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you get a suggested post on Facebook?
Run a Suggested Post in Facebook’s Newsfeed
- Log into your account and click New Campaign to create a new campaign.
- Under Select Ads Type choose Page and then Page Post.
- Next under Ad Design Select your preferred Facebook Page and the specific post you want to promote in Facebook’s newsfeed.
How do you turn off video notifications on Facebook?
On your smartphone.
STEP 2: Scroll all the way down to ‘Settings & Privacy’ and tap on ‘Settings’. STEP 3: Scroll to ‘Notifications’ and tap on ‘Notification settings’. STEP 4: Scroll all the way to the bottom to ‘Video’ and tap on it. STEP 5: Toggle the ‘Allow notifications on Facebook’ to Off.
Did Facebook delete my old videos?
The company confirmed that as long as you have not deleted the content yourself—or in the case of a message between two people, both people have not deleted it—the content should stay online indefinitely. But as usual, there are some nuances to keep in mind about this policy.
How do I see pending posts on Facebook?
To get to your Timeline Review:
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- If you have pending posts, you’ll see [Number of] items for you to review above your timeline. Tap [Number of] of items for you to review.
- Tap Add to Profile on an individual post to approve it, or tap Hide to ignore it.