Because Youtube do not have such feature. It shows the video as it was uploaded by its content uploader (person). If you want to cut anything, download Youtube video in format such as MP4 or AVI, then use software like VLC (which is free if not mistaken) to cut the content.
Why is YouTube Editor not working?
Solution: this issue is less related with the YouTube video Editor and is more associated with the browser. If you are using the Google Chrome, Try using the Incognito mode, otherwise, restart the other browsers or reset their settings to default to sort out this issue.
How do I trim a YouTube video in 2021?
How to Trim a YouTube Video
- Make your way to YouTube’s video editor (YouTube Studio > Content > Hover over the video > Pencil Icon > Editor).
- Click the trim button to highlight the entire video, which will turn blue.
- Use the gray video marker to scrub the timeline to the exact point you want to trim.
How do I trim a YouTube video that’s not free?
Step 1: Navigate to the downloaded YouTube video in your files, and right-click to select “Open” then “Photos.” Step 2: Once the video opens, click on the pen icon on the bottom right corner and click on “Trim.” Step 3: Use the white slider at the bottom to select the portion you want.
How do I trim a YouTube video for free?
How to Cut YouTube Videos
- Upload YouTube Video. Click on ‘Choose File’ to open the video uploader. …
- Cut, trim or split YouTube video. To trim from the beginning or end, simply click and drag the ends of the video track. …
- Press ‘Export’ and Share. You can now download your trimmed video and share it to your YouTube Channel.
Why does YouTube editor take so long?
Why does YouTube take so long to process videos after they’re uploaded? When you upload a video to YouTube, it can take up to 24 hours for the video to process and be available on your channel. This is because there are so many videos being uploaded every day that YouTube needs time to process them all.
How long does YouTube editor take to process?
How long does it take for youtube editor to process? It takes anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. A 40-minute video can be done in an hour or so, while a 5-hour stream may take one day to trim.
How do you edit YouTube videos for beginners?
How to Use YouTube’s Video Editor
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the left sidebar, click Content.
- In Uploads, click the thumbnail of the video you want to edit.
- In the left sidebar, click Editor.
- Trim the beginning or end of your video. …
- Trim clips out of the middle of your video. …
- Add an end screen to your video.