Tap “Chat” at the top right of the screen. 5. Enter the message, add an image, audio, video, or Giphy.
Where do I find chats on Instagram?
You can also check your direct messages using Instagram on a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left pane. Click a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Type a message in the message bar.
Why can’t I find a chat on Instagram?
If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update. … Sometimes a full cache or device memory won’t let new messages download and be displayed. If clearing the memory and cache doesn’t work, then updating the phone’s OS and/or reset factory might work.
How do you chat in Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select people you’d like to send a message to, then tap Chat.
- Type a message. You can also tap to take and send a disappearing photo or video, or to select a photo or video from your library.
- Tap Send.
The good news is that these hidden messages are easy to find.
- To see if you have any hidden Instagram messages, tap the inbox icon at the top right of the app. …
- If you have any hidden messages, a little blue bar will appear at the top of your inbox saying you have “message requests.”
Why did my DM conversation on Instagram disappear 2020?
It is unsent by the sender
Instagram has lately added a new feature to remove a message that the person has already sent. In this case, if the sender unsent it before you open the conversation, you won’t be able to see the message, and it disappears.
Why does it say I have a message on Instagram but I don t?
If Instagram says you have a message, but you don’t, fix the issue as follow: Check the unread messages in general messages, requested messages, and direct messages. … Uninstall, and install the Instagram again. Unlink Facebook account.
Why does Instagram automatically delete chats?
One of the main reasons that Instagram direct message disappeared is that the other recipient that you were chatting with, has blocked you. … Therefore, when you are blocked or even you have blocked a person, you cannot see the conversation in your direct messages inbox. To block some on Instagram, click here.