Who is the stale cracker?
Justin Chiasson, better known by his TikTok handle @stalekracker, posted his first TikTok video back in June 2020. Since then, he amassed 4.3 million followers who tune in to see his hilarious-yet-instructive cooking videos.
Is stale cracker really Cajun?
He goes by stalekracker on TikTok and he is a true Louisiana Cajun. His variety of videos show us the proper ways to fix a gumbo or a jambalaya or boiling our shrimp. … But that perfect for the amount of entertainment and learning we get from his videos. Oh, and everything is great on a cracker.
What is 2 Step seasoning?
Spice up your food with discovery 2 step cajun seasoning and sauce. This fiery seasoning pack is a blend of flavorful herbs and spice. Savor the piquant flavors of slap ya mama cajun seasoning, andy roo’s cajun blackened seasoning and tony chachere’s original creole seasoning offered by discover.
What can I make with stale crackers?
Uses for Stale Crackers
- When crackers turn stale, they soften and develop a cardboard-like dry flavor. …
- You can use stale crackers in place of standard breadcrumbs as a binding agent in dishes such as meatloaf, meatballs and crab cakes. …
- Stale crackers can become the coating on fried food in place of flour or breadcrumbs.
Who is the Cajun two step guy?
If you’ve made it to Louisiana TikTok, or, more specifically, Cajun Tiktok, you probably know Eric “Erock” DeSoto and his daughter, Ashlyn. DeSoto starts all of his videos with his familiar catch phrase.
What’s in Cajun Two Step seasoning?
WHAT IS CAJUN SEASONING MADE OF?
- paprika, smoked paprika optional.
- cayenne pepper.
- onion powder.
- garlic powder.
Where is Cajun 2?
Cajun Two Step LLC 902 Avenue G Kentwood, LA Nonclassified Establishments – MapQuest.
What is Cajun Holy Trinity?
Mirepoix calls for a ratio of two parts onions, one part celery, and one part carrots. The Holy Trinity, on the other hand, calls for equal parts onions, celery, and bell peppers. If you’re using a small onion and small bell pepper, this equals about two stalks of celery.
Which Cajun seasoning is the best?
Top Best Cajun Seasonings
- MYGORP – Louisiana Cajun Seasoning.
- Badia Seasoning Cajun, 23 oz.
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Bayou Cajun Seasoning.
- SLAP YA MAMA All Natural Cajun Seasoning.
- Slap Ya Mama 2 Piece Pepper Blend Cajun Seasoning.
- Chef Hans Louisiana Creole Seasoning 7 OZ Shaker.
- McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning, 18 oz.
Is it OK to eat stale crackers?
“It is safe to eat breads and crackers that have gone stale, though they may not taste as great,” DeFrates says. “Always inspect breads for mold or any abnormal smell to determine when it is time to throw out a product.” Thank goodness!
Can you revive stale crackers?
How to re-crisp chips, crackers, and crispy snacks. Spread out in a single layer on a sheet pan, mist lightly with water or flick a little water on top with your fingers and bake in a 350° oven for 6-10 minutes. Let cool, and they should have re-crisped!