Just like on Instagram, TikTok allows users to add a bolded clickable link directly to their profile. And it’s simple — to add a link to your bio, all you have to do is create or switch over to a Business account.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch TikTok on your Android phone and tap your profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You’ll be redirected to your profile page. …
- On the profile settings page, select “Website.”
- Copy the hyperlink you wish to add to your bio from its source. …
- Return to your profile.
Navigate to your profile and tap “Edit Profile”. You’ll now see a new Website field underneath Bio. Tap on the Website section. Paste your link into the website field and click “Save”.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
‘Link in bio’ is the only way Instagram and TikTok creators with fewer than 10,000 followers can send people off-platform. Accounts with more than 10,000 followers are allowed to add links to their Stories.
So let’s take a close look at how affiliate marketing on TikTok works…or not. Let’s get started.
Use organic reach
- Link to a URL from your profile.
- Redirect traffic to another social profile.
- Promote coupon codes/URLs in your videos.
- Add an affiliate URL to your content description.
Sharing a private TikTok video
– Open TikTok and tap on + icon. – Hold the red button to record a video or upload a video from your gallery. – Once you are done editing the video, tap on Next. – Select the Private in the “Who Can View This Video” section.