If Facebook is not loading on Chrome but works on other browsers, most certainly Google Chrome is at fault. … Next, click on the Clear data button to clear cache and cookies. It’ll take some time to clear data and cache. Relaunch the browser and check if Facebook is loading on Chrome now or not.
Why can’t I open Facebook on my browser?
You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. … You can also try using a different web browser.
How can I open Facebook in Google Chrome?
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the app (the one with three lines).
- Scroll down to the settings section.
- Tap App Settings.
- Toggle “Links open externally” to on.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
Fully close the Facebook app: Start by fully exiting Facebook (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening the Facebook app again. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
Is Facebook server down now?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us.
Is there any problem with FB today?
Facebook problems in the last 24 hours
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Facebook.
Why is FB app not working?
Sometimes having an older version of an application may cause issues. If problems persist, you want to make sure you’re running the latest version of the app. Head over to the Google Play Store (or any app store you use) and check for any available updates. Get the latest version and check if Facebook is working.
How do I fix Facebook not responding?
How to Fix Facebook Not Responding [2021 Updated]
- Fixing Facebook Not Responding Issue on Android or iPhone. …
- Connect to a much stronger internet connection. …
- Check your smartphone’s available space. …
- Log-out and log-in again to your Facebook account. …
- Clean up Facebook cache to solve the problem.
Does Facebook have a twitter?
Facebook has a Twitter account, and now it has another one focused on the Facebook app. The social network launched the Twitter account last September, but only started tweeting from it on Wednesday. The first tweet from @Facebookapp’s said, “Hello Twitter!
How do I report a Facebook login problem?
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).