Restart your mobile device. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the operating system for your mobile device. Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is slow, try reconnecting to your Wi-Fi network or connecting to a different network.
Why are my Facebook videos not showing?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. … Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
Where did my videos on Facebook go?
Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
How do you clear cache A on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I enable video settings on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off
- From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app.
- From the Facebook app, navigate to the Autoplay setting: On iOS devices navigate: Menu icon. (lower-right) > Settings. > Media and Contacts. > Video and Photos. > Autoplay. then select the preferred Autoplay option.
How do I unhide videos on Facebook?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
What happens if I clear Facebook cache?
If you use the “Clear Data” button on your Android phone to clear the local data, that is all you’re clearing. Anything related to your account that is stored on your device will go away, but your primary account info, and anything else stored on Facebook’s servers, is still out there.
How do I empty my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
What happens when you clear data on Facebook?
If you clear the data on some app, it will reset the app to factory default settings. Also, any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.
How can I reset my Facebook settings?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.