Why don’t I have Instagram highlights even though I have it in my other accounts same device )?
If Instagram highlights aren’t visible to you, begin by restarting your phone. At times, that is enough to restore the normal working of Instagram stories and highlights. For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive.
Why are my Instagram highlights not showing?
Enable Save to Archive
For Instagram highlights to work properly, a setting called Save to File must be enabled. … If it’s not enabled, you won’t be able to use Instagram highlights. To verify this, do the following: Launch the Instagram app and go to your profile screen.
How do I enable highlights on Instagram?
Create Highlight from the archived stories
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap Story Highlights below bio.
- Tap the plus icon.
- In the new window, tap and select the stories you want to appear in the Highlight and tap Next.
- Tap ‘Edit Cover’ to choose which story will appear as a Highlight icon or just upload an icon.
Why did my highlights disappear on Instagram 2021?
How to Fix Instagram Story Highlight Covers If They Aren’t Working. … Log out of the Instagram app, and log back in. Turn off your phone, and turn it back on. Delete the Instagram app, and re-download it.
How do you add highlights on Instagram 2021?
How to create your Instagram 2021 Playback
- Open up the Instagram app, and a View your 2021 Playback tile should appear at the top of your feed underneath stories.
- Select the blue View Playback button and you’ll see the 10 stories chosen for you by Instagram.
Why can’t I see someone’s highlights?
When you hide your story from someone, they will not be able to see your highlights as well. If the person that you hid your story from visits your profile, the highlights section below your profile won’t be visible to them.
How do you add highlights without adding them to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Where are the highlights on Instagram?
Open your Instagram story. Tap on the Highlight icon at the bottom. In the Add to Highlights pop-up, tap New.
Why are my highlights disappearing?
If you noticed your Instagram Story Highlight disappeared today, make sure you restart your app. Your Stories will likely come back, because the bug has been fixed.
Why can’t I add my stories to highlights?
Top 9 Fixes for Instagram Story Highlights Not Loading Issue
- Restart Phone. If Instagram highlights aren’t visible to you, begin by restarting your phone. …
- Enable Save to Archive. …
- Follow the Right Method to Create Highlights. …
- Check Internet Connection. …
- Turn on Airplane Mode. …
- Update Instagram. …
- Uninstall Instagram. …
- Log Out.
How many highlights can you have on Instagram?
You can add up to 100 photos or videos to a Story Highlight, and there’s no limit to how many Highlights you can create. Similarly, if you add more than 100 clips to your current Story, the first one will be removed and added to your Archive.