Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. … Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
Why is Twitter not showing all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
Why do my tweets disappear?
If you use the software frequently, you may have noticed tweets will sometimes disappear from view just as you’re partway through reading one. You see this happen when your timeline refreshes and it happens most often when there are a lot of people replying to a single tweet.
Does Twitter show old tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How do you go back to someones old tweets?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How can I see my old tweets on the Twitter app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
Did Twitter delete my tweet?
Deleted tweets display the same message, regardless of whether they were removed by the user or the moderators. … Now when users search for a tweet that has been recently deleted, they’ll instead see a message from Twitter that reads out how the Tweet is no longer available because it violated the ToS.
How do you go back to your first tweet?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.
How do you see Twitter history?
Your Twitter search history can be found from the dropdown that shows up when you start typing into Twitter’s advanced search. Many cases you’ll be able to see a short listing of the past few searches you’ve made on Twitter.
Why are my tweets not loading?
Tweets are a type of post on Twitter, and if they aren’t loading, it means that they can’t properly load at the moment due to some type of technical/internal/internet issue. They’re probably experiencing some type of problem on the app’s behalf, or you aren’t connected to the internet.
How far does Twitter scroll back?
Twitter doesn’t show tweets beyond the most recent 3,200 posts. If BTS has posted 3,200 times since October 2018, then that’s as far back as you can scroll. You can get around this somewhat by using search: enter the keywords you’re interested in and specify you want to see tweets only from BTS.
How can I see more than 3200 tweets?
There is no way to surpass 3200 tweets limit. Twitter doesn’t provide this data even in its new premium API. The only way someone can surpass this limit is by saving the tweets of an individual Twitter user.