1: Your Page is Currently Unpublished. The first and most common possible reason your page isn’t visible is because it’s unpublished. When you create a new page, it’s not published to the public, because Facebook is giving you time to set it up and get it looking the way you want it to before you reveal it.
How do I make my Facebook page public?
Create a Facebook Page
- At the top of your Facebook homepage, select Create and choose Page.
- Name your Page. …
- Choose the Public Figure category to describe your Page. …
- Enter relevant information. …
- Add a profile photo for your Page. …
- You can also add a cover photo for your Page.
How do I make my Facebook page Public 2020?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility, then tap Followers and Public Content.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
Are Facebook pages public?
Published Pages are visible to the public. Unpublished Pages are only visible to the people who manage the Page. Unpublishing your Page will hide it from the public, including the people who like your Page, and your Page won’t be visible to the public until it’s published again.
How many followers do you need to be a public figure on Facebook?
You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook. Some users have had luck converting their personal Facebook profile into a brand profile and asking friends to like the brand profile.
How do I make my Facebook profile not visible to the public?
How to Review Your Profile Privacy Settings
- Select your name at the top of any Facebook screen to go to your profile.
- Select Edit Details in the left pane of your profile page. The Customize Your Intro box opens.
- Turn off the toggle next to the information you want to remain private.
How do I change my Facebook group from private to public?
Private groups can’t change to public to protect the privacy of group members. But group admins can choose to make their groups visible or hidden.
How do I know if my Facebook page is public?
The best way to check if your Facebook page is public is to first log out of Facebook, and then visit your Facebook Page. If you can still see all the posts, your page is public. This is an example of what you’ll see when logged out of Facebook and viewing a Public Page.
How do I know if my Facebook post is public?
Look for the little icon next to the time the post was made. A tiny globe symbol means the post is public; the silhouettes of two people mean it’s for friends only.